15 April 2006

tax day

i admit it, i did my taxes today. but hi, i've had a few things going on, like having a seizure and of course, i can't neglect my social life. i hope i did them right. i got auditted once (wasn't my fault--my employer had reported something incorrectly) so i am always nervous.
so my thoughts when i woke up were, crap, i need to do my taxes, which took me to the library where i would have internet access, which means that i have really ended up wasting a lot of time on stupid MySpace which is completely stupid and pointless, like most addictions i suppose.

i wrote a cover letter today for a place other than the company with whom i am still not on good terms. i just want to leave denver. i spoke with an italian woman on thursday who said it so well (of course in a hot italian accent): "Denver has no soul"

yep.

btw, who is that creepy woman in the library every saturday? don't look at me lady!

1 Kommentare:

Am/um 10:13 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Haa haa! Hmmm... Not sure, don't live in Denver. I hope she asks you out! :o)

Anyways, sorry I haven't called. I have had the stomach flu ALL freakin' weekend. NO BENE! Let's chat soon! I'll be in P-town singing at a benefit this weekend, but will be back in NYC on Sunday afternoon! Cheers!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite