03 April 2006

wisdom from a laptop

something else i stole from heatherfeather who stole it from someone else...
the iTunes magic 8 ball

What do you think of me, itunes?
every heartbeat--amy grant (that's pretty clear)

Will I have a happy life?
hope--mandoza (I have no idea what he says in the song)

What do my friends really think of me?
mess around--ray charles (people, i'm trying to get it together)

Do people secretly lust after me?
praise you--fat boy slim (so, yes?)

How can I make myself happy?
wannabe--spice girls (so, to get the girl and be happy, i gotta get with her friends?)

What should I do with my life?
all you need is love--lynden david hall (ok...)

Why must life be so full of pain?
places in my past--james taylor

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
strength, courage, and wisdon--india.arie (alright!)

Will I ever have children?
no need to argue--the cranberries (well, there you have it)

Will I die happy?
nirgendwo in afrika (nowhere in africa)--soundtrack (i guess that is a nice thought)

Can you give me some advice?
get it together--india.aria (thanks...)

What do you think happiness is?
your love is king--will young (we all need more love)

What's my favorite fetish?
beautiful day--mary j. blige (i do like sunny days, like yesterday with peipei at wash park!)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite