27 Mai 2006

a few things

...German Musik Update: never understood the nena song "Lass mich Dein Pirat sein" ("Let me be your Pirate"). Any ideas what that means?

..as the weather geisha tells you, Denvuh is hot today. Thus, I am in the library. Do I have any work left to do? Nope, but the 'brary has aircon and my apartment does not. And there is internet here, again, which my apartment lacks.

...my unhealthy addiction to Snood continues. Don't download it--it will take over your life.

....life is quiet without Nawa. She went to Iowa yesterday. My dad said he thought she thought she was in ZA when they took a break in Nebraska--guess it looks like the veld. Sorry you're confused, Nawa. we don't mean to mess with your head.

...slowly, my furniture is disappearing into craigslist land. i am so sick of creepy people e-mailing me. no, i will not sell you my $25 shelf for $5. please, that's not bargaining, that is just stupidity.

...i have been realizing lately that i talk really stupidly. like, i say crap like "aircon" "what's it" "is it?" "hey?" "surname" and other stupid stuff.

...finished two books last night, both by nadine gordimer. one was july's people. it was good, but not my favourite book of hers. the other was the conservationist. also, not my favourite. sometimes she has endings where you can't tell what really happened. or maybe it's because i finished these books after a couple of beers. or maybe i don't think deeply enough.

1 Kommentare:

Am/um 8:36 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite