16 Juni 2006

i hit the wall today

i hit the wall today. i don't really know why.

maybe it's the fact that is was a horrible midwest muggy day.
maybe it was my dad being slow and methodical as usual.
maybe it was the slow people at the grocery store.
or the fact that sweet potatoes cost $1.49 and pound at the store and the red leaf lettuce was gross.
maybe it was the wind blowing while i was trying to spray paint.
or the nic fit i had.
maybe it was the disappointment that i was supposed to go out tonight with my brother and meet people my age but instead he went to the movies and left me at home.
maybe it is because i need to just be around other people, though my family and i have gotten along swimingly (i haven't even fought with my brother once).

on another note, i am watching the real world right now. granted, whatever people on this show say is the gospel truth. do you really think there is always a "special place in your heart for your first love"? gosh, i hope not.

i did make a nice meal tonight because it was my parents' anniversary. pork tenderloin, sweet potato fries with curry sauce, and a good salad. and the wine was a hit. before we knew it, the whole two bottles were gone, which is a rarity for my family. my dad said it left a nice warm feeling in his stomach. whatever that means.

1 Kommentare:

Am/um 12:46 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Hang in there, man. Maybe try a new hobby or something.

(I may be taking my own advice in one month's time.)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite