18 April 2006

a warm up for my brain

stolen from this dude

1. My roommate once: did something really inappropriate on the bunk below me.

2. Never in my life: have i watched a freddy kruger movie.

3. The one person who can drive me nuts, but then can always manage to make me smile: is probably leanne.

4. High School was: not the best time of my life.

5. When I'm nervous: my heart races.

6. The last time I cried: was watching the movie "crash"

7. If I were to get married right now my bridesmaids/groomsmen would be: my brutha, christian, duncan (cause of that pact we made five years ago in namibia), matty numbchucks

9. My hair: is getting too long--i need a haircut.

10. When I was 5: i really wanted a teddy ruxbin but my parents could not afford it.

11. Last Christmas: i had to work on Christmas Eve, yuk.

12. When I turn my head left, I see: a calendar in my boss' office.

13. I should be: less stressed.

14. When I look down I see: a very tasty muffin from jazzman's cafe.

15. The craziest recent event was: (really, there are too many recently to pick one).

16. If I were a character on Friends I'd be: um, chandler, i guess, since i've been told i look like him, but i am not sure.

17. By this time next year: i better have a sweet job and not be in freakin' denver.

18. Current Relationship Status: single, single, single.

19. I had a hard time understanding: this short film in germany of cockney street kids--i had to read the german subtitles.

20. One time at a family gathering: it was really awkward, oh wait, that is every family gathering.

21. You know I "like" you if: like, like you like you, or just like you? hmmm, i'll prolly tell you.

22. If I won an award, the first person(people) I'd thank is/are: God, then my parents and friends.

23. Take my advice: it's not worth it.

24. My ideal breakfast is: coffee.

25. If you visit a place I grew up: you'd see a lot of houses that weren't there before.

26. Where do you plan to visit anytime soon: Germany, for a wedding.

27. If you spend the night at my house: i will give you my bed and i will sleep on the floor.

28. I'd stop my wedding if: i was sure it was really ME that was supposed to get married.

29. The world could do without: dictators.

30. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than date: your mom (no offense).

31. Most recent thing you've bought yourself: a mocha and stamps. soon i will buy a new "professional' bag.

32. Most recent thing someone else bought for you: a cure CD.

33. My favorite blonde is: Amy Klein.

34. My favorite brunette is: right now, my mom.

36. The last time I was drunk was: sunday (leanne knows this)

37. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: dogs.

38. I shouldn't have been: drunk on sunday.

39. Once, at a bar: in prague, i danced on a chair.

40. Last night I: had a hard time sleeping.

41. There's this girl I know who: always has a huge pimple in the same place.

42: I don't know: anyone remotely famous.

43. A better name for me would be: the one i have--suits me pretty damn well.

44. If I ever go back to school I'll: ask my friends to hit me really hard over the head.

45. How many days until my birthday?: shoot, that is too much to calculate.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite