06 Juli 2006

a few things

-this is a really good blog post from my blogworld friend, la canadienne (my name for her, she is not even quebecois, btw).
-i dislike lazy people. a lot.
-i miss my denver people.
-i do not enjoy live country music.
-des moines is boring (in case you didn't know).
-my family has been great lately.
-a friend called me today. i was only able to chat for a few minutes because i was on my way somewhere. she commented that i didn't sound stressed out. apparently, i usually did in the past. i guess that is a good sign.
-i was sitting in starbucks today in a comfy velour chair with a caramel machiatto listening to "hear" music. for a second (granted, just a second) i felt like i was back in seattle. *tear*
-this time is a gift. but then, every time is a gift.
-my colleagues think i am entertaining. in some ways, i think this is endearing. on the other hand, i just think they would think i was boring if they met my other friends. kaka, for example, tells way better stories and is much more entertaining.
-said colleagues and i do not always (read often) share the same sense of dry humor. possible future cause of schisms at work.
-my knees hurt.

3 Kommentare:

Am/um 10:53 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

i hope you're liking your job!!
v

 
Am/um 4:38 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

my knees hurt too. oy, aging sucks.

 
Am/um 8:08 PM , Blogger X meinte...

a) I don't like lazy people either...although I have been known to dabble in the Lazy.

b) Looooove Caramel Machiattos!!!!! Try it iced...so good! :)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite