11 Oktober 2006

an almost perfect trip

I have had such a positive attitude during this entire trip. I didn’t get annoyed with elderly American tourists in London. I didn’t mind having to stand for an hour in a overcrowded train on my way back to Frankfurt on Sunday (always a busy travel day in Germany—all the single men are going back to work after having been home to have their mother wash their underwear.) I didn’t snap at the ticket agent in Frankfurt when he scolded me for not being at the airport early enough to stand in line for a full hour just to drop off my bag. I kept my cool when once again, I was sent to the agriculture line in customs even though, as far as I can tell, I don’t look like a farmer in this outfit and was not on a farm during my trip.

But when the TSA agent made me throw away my tube of Kiehl’s Ultimate Strength Hand Salve because it was over 4 ounces, I really wanted to break down and cry. The poor little bottle even made it through London.

And I just paid off my Neiman Marcus bill.

Oh well.

Otherwise, no complaints about how this trip went.

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

perhaps it was your newly acquired Barbour quilted riding jacket that made you look like a farmer.

(i really don't know what that is)

 
Am/um 10:14 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

that sucks, Fritz!! you should write to keihls, maybe they'll send you a free tube! rachel

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite