25 Januar 2007

the abc's of amischwab

A is for Age: almost 26 (crap!)

B is for Beer of choice: Fat Tire

C is for Career: I'll let you know later.

D is for favourite Drink: espresso, gin and tonic

E is for Essential item I use everyday: lots of Kiehl's stuff

F is for Favourite song at the moment: "could you be loved" by bob marley

G is for favourite Game: i hate games, i do like playing tennis, though

H is for Hometown: duh, er, ahem

I is for Instruments I play: piano, used to be able to play saxaphone, clarinet, cello, and viola

J is for favourite Juice: orange i guess

K is for Kisses: to too hard, not too soft, not too wet or dry

L is for Last kiss: i wish i could remember

M is for Meaning of Life: most people are dumb and lazy but will not admit it, which is the root of all problems

N is for Noticeable Scars: knee and elbow--mountain biking snafoo in germany; stomach--apendectomy; left wrist--scratch from nawa

O is for Overnight Hospital stays: several

P is for Phobias: mannequins

Q is for Quote: "africa unite, for we're moving from babylon"

R is for Rice Krispie Squares: yes, i like them

S is for Steak: medium well, with sauce

T is for Time I wake up: normally around 5, since i have been unemployed, more like 9

U is for Underwear: i try to match with what i am wearing

V is for Vegetables I love: corn, carrots, snow peas, tomatoes (technically not a veg, but oh well), zucchini, cucumbers

W is for Worst habit: smoking and shaving irregularly

X is for X-rays I’ve had: most recently, my head.

Y is for Yummy food I make: schnitzel, spaetzle, coconut curry chicken, pad thai, lemon caper chicken

Z is for Zodiac: cock

4 Kommentare:

Am/um 9:29 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

I wasn't aware that rooster was a zodiac.

 
Am/um 10:45 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

i just love saying schnizel...
it sound so dirty... rawrrr
/vera

 
Am/um 9:04 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Oooo, I am a GODDESS!!!!
I will grant you three wishes!
/Vera

 
Am/um 2:39 PM , Blogger X meinte...

Never tried an expresso gin and tonic...ahahah. Oh that was lame.

Nice curve ball with the Chinese Horoscope thing....

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite