18 Januar 2007

the last of the fauxhicans...

...if i look skeptical, it's because i am
so i got a faux-hawk (sp?). i told the lady who cuts my hair, marypat, to do whatever. someone screams in the background "do something fun and trendy." this is all she knew how to do in that category and i am not even sure it counts as trendy anymore, so now i prolly have a passe haircut. marypat said she saw it on a bartender the other night and it looked good. ye-ah, that is that the image i am going for. new do--new career?

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 12:54 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

I was never one to (EVER!!!) keep up with trendy hair-thingys... I kinda have a veil of dead protien bits that are usually my natural colour (dark brown/black-ish)... I really am jealous of people that "do" their hair... Most of the time I can't be arsed... "Hey! You're lucky ALL of this comes with a brain, yo!"
Anyway... *I* think it looks dead sexy!
Look out Iowhat, Zee Ami-Schwabby is on the prowl... Rawr!
/Vera

 
Am/um 12:59 PM , Blogger heatherfeather meinte...

i'd like to see a head-on shot. i have zero feelings about the faux-hawk other than it looks pointy. but if you like it, own it! if you don't, try it for a few days, then decide.

(not to be picky, dahling, but you have a typo in the link to my blog.) :)

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite