22 Februar 2007

truth from bottle caps

Now that I have given up soft drinks, Sandeep has picked up the habit. I came back to my desk this afternoon and saw that he had a large bottle of Mountain Dew in his hand. I can tell that though he is happy to have a job for now, he is approaching his limit with this audit process. It is also somewhat comforting to know that the soft drink industry’s loss of my patronage will be made up by my office mate. As he left for the day, he showed me the bottle cap. “Try again, it says” he reads to me. Yes, at the end of the day, all we can do is try again. So we do.

Labels:

1 Kommentare:

Am/um 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

i once got a cap from a bottle of Sobe that said "wah sobeeeee" and this had me giggling for months. i kept it on top of my monitor and giggled every time i read it...
/vera

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite