27 April 2006

blue steel

i've decided to enter crystal's blue steel-off, but I am not sure which picture I should enter. so i need votes from anyone who happens by here for which one I should enter:

#1 "blue"














#2 "africa"





















#3 "ice"














#4 "heya"















i admit, these pictures have not been taken exclusively for the purpose of this contest, they are just part of my collection of sexy model pics, although my modelling career ended abruptly three years ago when my stomach was ripped open to remove my appendix which was about to ooze poinsonous puss into my abdomen.

3 Kommentare:

Am/um 1:08 PM , Blogger Crystal meinte...

oooo number 1. it makes it look like i am tripping.

 
Am/um 6:00 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

my vote's for #3. it's sleek, sexy, and a little mysterious.

 
Am/um 6:57 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Number 3 is HOT HOT HOT!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite