04 Mai 2006

total..lack...of...motiva..tion...

let's see, what did i do today? sat around in my apartment with a huge birthday-party-enduced headache, self-loathed, finally left the apartment to get a burrito-bol at chipotle, self-loathed, went to the library, played around on the internet, self-loathed, im-ed with rachel and matty numbchucks and decided where we would go out tomorrow night for "operation land a chica," and went to class, which i had not read for at all.

this pattern of behavior has been prety typical for me. this quarter, i have not really been motivated at all. today, this will change. tomorrow, i will be a machine. i will, i will, i will.

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 2:27 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

sounds like my day! says rachel

 
Am/um 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

sounds like mine as well.

I could choose to work. I could choose to clean. I could choose to start a revolution.

But it requires a lot of desire and a few guns.

So I choose to sit and scratch.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite