02 Dezember 2006

new series--quotes #1

so in the process of sorting through my crap, i separated out all those quotes that i have collected over the years that meant something to me at one time or another. some knock me off my feet, some just kind of make me say, "Oh yeah." i am starting with a simple one. it's on a little card someone gave me:

"you choose which party to attend"

I am young, but I am already tired of doing things socially just to be correct. if i don't want to do something socially, i'm not going to waste my time or money.
it's the holidays, so there are lots of gatherings.
this year, though, i'm not going to be just polite. i would honestly like it more to spend time with my family or do nothing at all, rather than having to put on a fake smile for three hours.

i suggest you do the same. life is too short.

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 2:20 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

i agree. that is why i'm going to run away.

 
Am/um 12:32 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

i choose to attend the PJ party!
/vera

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite