20 Mai 2007

um, yeah...

...i drove to chicago today for my interview tomorrow. silly amischwab books a hotel online, arrives, and finds it is the sketchiest motel he has ever stayed in ANYWHERE in the world. like, it is worse that the pot-infested hotel LJ booked for us in Amsterdam. I hope that my car is still in the parking lot in the morning. It rieks of smoke--the hallways, the elevator, AND the room. thank GOD the bathroom smells okay so I can put my suit in there (don't want to show up smelling like an ash tray!) i guess the blessing in disguise is that now i am consumed with being freaked out about the motel rather than the interview. oh, and it is directly in the flight path of midway airport, so let's hope i at least get some sleep.

i am so stupid.

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite