20 Mai 2007

YOUR WELCOME...

…this has to be one of my biggest pet peeves. I am picky about language. Granted, I myself am not perfect. For example, I often write English sentences with German syntax. But at least I know the basics, you know, the difference between:

there-their-they're

know-no-now (I have recently discovered that people actually do write "know" as "now")

its and it's

and of course, when people write "your welcome" instead of "you're welcome." please.

other pet peeves include: people not using their turn signals, especially on the freeway, people who don't know how a 4-way stop works, people cutting in line (which is a HUGE downside to Germany), lawn mowers and vacuum cleaners in general (the former being a huge downside to the Iowhat), and when stupid skinny chicks cut in front of you at a busy bar.

that's all.

Labels:

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite