07 September 2007

so typical

two weeks notice have been given, a place ticket has been purchased, I am on my way to being on my way to a new start in the Pacific Northwest.

and then, someone from a company that I am really into in the iowhat calls me for an interview.
Granted, this is no guarantee of anything, but it is the first serious interview I have ever been given here. Otherwise, I have been driving all over the Midwest in search of my fortune (and health insurance).

it probably means nothing.

oh, and just now i had a phone interview for a job i applied to in North Dakota (of all places--where half of my family is from). they are going to fly me out there for an interview.

what the H is going on?

jesus take the wheel.

Labels: , ,

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 9:20 AM , Blogger X meinte...

That's how it works. When you get one opportunity...you get 800. My fingers are crossed that you have many choices...you deserve it! Hugs! :)

 
Am/um 12:16 PM , Blogger Crystal meinte...

yay!!! a whole new life!!!

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite