22 Juli 2006

so frustrating

cooking is abut the most interesting thing i do here. so when i cannot get an ingredient, it frustrates the hell out of me. i am trying to cook this. but you know what? it seems that nobody in des moines carries proschiutto. wtf? on my next day off, i am a man on a mission.

i opened this morning, so i left the house at 4:20 am on my bike. interesting, especially since i didn't realize that many of the streets in this semi-rural setting are not lit.

in other news, i have a zit on my chin and it's the kind that hurts. i know, i am a whiner.

3 Kommentare:

Am/um 2:09 PM , Blogger X meinte...

LMAO at the Take Home Chef recipe. My mother loves that show.

It's great that you're cooking, I need to do that a little more!

 
Am/um 2:09 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

Ha! I totally saw that episode of Take Home Chef, or whatever it's called. It was the first one I'd ever seen. I looked soooo good! I wanted to make it that night, but couldn't justify spending all of that money for one serving or 3. Maybe I'll make it when you decide to visit again. :o)

 
Am/um 11:30 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

zit on chin sucks balls, man. shaving would be the pits.

but i can think of one other place where it could be worse. especially for a biker.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite