04 Dezember 2006

by jeeves, i've found it!

While Vera's suggestion of "International Jet-Setter meets Corn-fed Hulking Stud meets Devilishy Clever Mensa Member" is quite good, this is the line I am inserting into my cover letter when applying for agribusiness jobs.

"Additionally, though not reflected in my professional experience thus far, I have a strong background in agriculture having been involved in farm operations in the Willamette Valley, Oregon for a significant part of my life."

You like?

3 Kommentare:

Am/um 5:37 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

I luff it.
Corn-fed doesn't have the same ring to it as "Agriculture"...
I'd hire ya!
/Vera

 
Am/um 7:52 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

are you really in mensa??

 
Am/um 9:42 PM , Blogger X meinte...

Jagshamesh.

I like.

(Sorry, I had to throw a Boart refernce in there, lol).

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite