14 Dezember 2006

i agree...

...with vera. tagged schmagged. but i will obey her orders and do this thing.
"According to the rules, each player of this game starts with the title "Six Weird Things About Me." People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own six weird things and state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says, 'You are tagged!' in their comments and tell them to read your blog!"

Here are six weird things about me that you might not know:

1. i was almost killed by an elephant.
2. i really try not to step on cracks in pavement.
3. chocolate is good, but i never crave it.
4. i am a neat freak about everything else, but my room is never clean.
5. the only way i will eat eggs is if they are scrambled.
6. i rarely like what i cook.

ok, do this if you have weirder things to say. which i can almost guarantee you do.

2 Kommentare:

Am/um 9:37 AM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

What did you do to the elephant that required a sound fonging?
This is a story I must hear.
I like my eggs fertilized.
/Vera

 
Am/um 12:08 PM , Anonymous Anonym meinte...

ummm, i thought you didn't want your eggs fertilized...i'm confused.

I too like things neat. except my room...that's where i let my hair down.

 

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite