23 Februar 2007

sometimes, you just have to get out…

i do not have a very active social life in iowhat. I have Monday evenings with Rolla, Thursday evenings with Amil, and well, the rest involves sitting in my basement, doing a project, possibly accompanied by some pilsner. This is in large part due to (a) the lack of people to hang out with (b) the people I do hang out with have crazy schedules.
Right now, I am tired. I want to go home and take a nap. But I also have a strong desire to go out, to be wild, oh, to be 25 again. It’s like turning 26 immediately aged me. Reruns of Frasier seem good now. I am starting to feel nostalgia or something. And I use eye crème more and more.

Sorry, I just fell asleep for a second there.

Well, it is probably just the weather. It is actually beginning to rain here, not snow. Amazing, huh? I suppose this is good preparation for my trip to Oregon, which will hopefully take place beginning March 4, but we shall see what the travel gods have in mind.

Labels: , ,

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite